Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - 4on 4off / Days only - Blue Chip Commercial Building - London (City) - Up to £41,000
Are you a Mechanical Shift Technician looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a 4on 4off days only role?
Are you looking for a role close to Aldgate?
If yes, then read on...…
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a blue chip commercial building located in London (Near Aldgate) The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified (C&G, NVQ, Apprenticeship trained etc) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out mechanical, basic electrical and fabric maintenance to the following (Landlord and Tenant area's).In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £41,000 further training, overtime available and career progression.
Hours of work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub contractors
4on 4off - Days only
07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- City & Guilds / NVQ in Mechanical / Apprenticeship trained
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of mechanical plant: Chillers, HVAC, Boilers, Pumps etc
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Tom Cheek
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information.