Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Iconic Commercial Building - London (City) - £39,000
Are you looking for a 4on 4off days only role?
Are you mechanically qualified?
Do you want to work close to Liverpool Street station?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting a Mechanical Shift Engineer to be based in an iconic / blue chip commercial building located a short walk from Liverpool Street station. The successful candidate will be mechanically qualified / biased (C&G or NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £39,000, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Cooling Towers
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub-contractors
4on 4off - Days only
06:30am to 18:30pm & 10:00am to 22:00pmRequirements
Highly desirable (Not essential)
- Mechanical qualifications - NVQ or City & Guilds
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Any further qualifications (i.e. Electrical or Air Conditioning etc)
- Water treatment (L8)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!