Mobile Air Conditioning / Building Services - Commercial & High End Residential Buildings – Central London - Up to £33,000
Are you a mobile engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you looking for a new role covering Central London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to cover a number of commercial sites in Central London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record on commercial building maintenance with an all round understanding of most M&E/Fabric plant. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £33,000, a company vehicle, and a fuel card. The Candidate needs to be prepared to do all general building maintenance tasks as there is not enough Air conditioning work to keep someone only doing air conditioning work.Duties:
Hours of work & Salary
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Testing and Regasing systems
- Compressor changes
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Basic Salary of up to £33,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Clean)
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Able to start at short notice
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!