Mobile Air Conditioning & Chiller Engineer - London & South East - £40,000
Exciting role to join a growing Air Conditioning and Chiller specialist who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of new contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Air Conditioning & Chiller engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London & South East England.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London & The South East Commercial on a range of commercial contracts.
You will be responsible for all commercial Air conditioning maintenance and Chiller services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
My Client is looking for Mobile Air conditioning & Chiller engineers in London and the South East of England to join their expanding company. Requirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
Please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org avoid missing the opportunity