Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider- London & M25- Up to £38,000
Are you a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across Central London the M25 and surrounding areas has arisen. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in Central London carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance across high-end residential apartments and blue chip contracts. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- Completion of planned project work, within the commercial environment, the majority of work will be the installation of Air conditioning systems.
- Conduct site surveys and inspections of air conditioning systems.
- Installation of VRV and split type air conditioning systems.
- Coordinate the installation works of systems
- Commission newly installed air conditioning systems.
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000 based on qualifications / Experience
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Full company uniform
- Competitive Pension Package
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Clean)
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information