Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - London & M25 – Up to £38,000 + Van and Fuel Card
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation and bring in a specialised Commercial Air Conditioning engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London. You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London Commercial on a range of commercial contracts including multi tenanted commercial offices and high end residential properties. You will be responsible for all commercial Air conditioning maintenance and general building services. In return, the company is paying a competitive salary of up to £38,000, further training, and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmResponsibilities
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service/maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel card, parking app, Fleet management support
- Full company uniform
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness
or call Toby on 0203 583 3099
for more information.