Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - Newcastle - £33,000 to £35,000 + Company Vehicle
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across the clients contract portfolio in Newcastle. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Air Conditioning Engineer with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £35,000, Overtime available, Company Vehicle and a Company phone.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Providing technical information to clients.
- Inspecting air conditioning systems.
- Diagnosing faulty equipment.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units
- Installation of air conditioning units
- Having good written and spoken communication skills.
- To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
- Service and maintenance of air conditioning units include: VRF systems/chillers/heat pumps
- C&G/NVQ in Conditioning & Refrigeration
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Clean)
- Experience working in a mobile role
Please send your CV to Louise McLaren
or call 0131 261 7740
for more Information