Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer - London - £40,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Air Conditioning engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London .
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London Commercial on a range of commercial contracts including offices, museums, auction houses, hertitage sites and high end residential properties.
You will be responsible for all commercial Air conditioning maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £40,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Call out 1 in 5 - £100 per week
- Fuel card, parking app, Fleet management support
- Full company uniform
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
Please send your CV today to email@example.com avoid missing the opportunity