Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - London & M25 - up to £36,000 + Van & Fuel Card
Are you a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across Central London the M25 and surrounding areas has arisen.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in Central London carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance across a commercial contract covering London. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £36,000 plus Van & Fuel card with the possibility of further training.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £36,000
- Monday – Friday:
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- I Phone
- Full company uniform
- Competitive Pension Package
- Additional company benefits and discounts
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Daikin & LG AC system knowledge (Desired)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Clean)
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
Please send your Cv today to Ben Josleyn
on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com if you are interested in the position available.