Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - London & M25 - up to
Are you a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across Central London the M25 and surrounding areas has arisen. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to be based in Central London carrying out planned and reactive
commercial building maintenance across a high end residential and local authority contract.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- Monday – Friday:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Full company uniform
- Competitive Pension Package
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Full UK Drivers Licence (Clean)
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Able to start at short notice
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information