Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer – West Midlands - £36,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Air Conditioning engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in the West Midlands.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering the West Midlands working on a range of commercial contracts.
You will be responsible for all commercial Air conditioning maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £39,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service/maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers, and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge