Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer X2 – London / M25 – Up to £45,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in two specialised Commercial Air Conditioning engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients within London and the M25.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London and the m25 on a range of healthcare, PFI, and schools/university contracts. You will be responsible for all commercial Air conditioning maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8 am-5 pm.
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- 17th Edition (Desired but not essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £45,000
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service/maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers, and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness at email@example.com to avoid missing the opportunity.