Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Offices - SE / Central London - Up to £45,000 + package
Are you a qualified Commercial Gas Engineer?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Are you happy to cover sites in London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a Leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a portfolio of sites in SE / Central London and be responsible for the repair and maintenance of internal/external building assets, to be Gas Safe and SFG20 specification. In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 + overtime, further training and career progressionHours of work
Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm)Key duties & Responsibilities
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Completion of a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance to the departments procedures
- Provide out of hours call out facility on a rota system
- Provide detailed and accurate reports for any remedial works required whilst attending site
- Comply with company QA and Departmental procedures
- Assist in the preparation of emergency and contingency plans
- Ensure accurate records appertaining to all planned preventative maintenance and emergency repairs completed
- Oversee all site activities, both maintenance and project specific and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site procedures and requirements
- Complete field operative Method Statements and risk assessments as necessary
- Perform all duties in-line with current health and safety legislation and company policy with relevance to safe working practices and the storage of chemicals
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualifications
- Gas Elements: COCN1 or CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPC1A, CCN1 or COCDN1, CENWAT, CPA1
- Possess comprehensive technical skills along with extensive experience in commercial fault finding and rectification.
- Good all round knowledge of heating systems, fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Good plumbing skills.
- Be able to use email and PDA/Tablet to receive and return jobs.
- Experience in high end residential and commercial environments
- Up to £45,000
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card / PDA / Phone
- Overtime available
- Training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information!