Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - FM Service Provider - Hertfordshire Area - Up to £42,000
Are you a commercial gas engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to cover sites in Hertfordshire?
Do you have commercial experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to join a growing maintenance provider who are looking to expand their operation and bring in two specialised commercial gas engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in Hertfordshire (Occasional cover in other areas may be required) In return the company are offering a salary paying up to £42,000, company van / fuel card, overtime and a mobile van.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Over time and Out of Hours Call out
- 21 days holiday increasing by 1 day every 2 years service up to a maximum of 25 days, plus statutory days
- Pension Scheme - auto enrolment
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Company mobile phone
- Company van
- The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 as minimum.
- Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Extensive experience in boiler service/breakdown
- CODNCO1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CORT1, ICPT1 & TPCPIA
- HIU / domestic experience
- Any additional trade qualifications (Electrical, Plumbing etc)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!