Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer – South East - Up to £44,000
Are you a Mobile Commercial Gas looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
Are you looking for a role covering the SE?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across parts of the South East. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in parts of the South East. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Commercial gas engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £44,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as a minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. Experience or qualifications in other disciplines is essential such as electrical, mechanical, or Air conditioning. Experience in Oil, LPG, and Biomass tickets would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have experience in boilers, burners, and boosters.Requirements
- Commercial GasSafe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 minimum
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience working within commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally electrical qualifications but not essential
- Basic Salary of up to £44,000
- 1 in 4 Call Out Rota - £15 per day standby allowance
- Monday to Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information