Mobile Commercial / Industrial Gas Engineer – Central London & M25 - Up to £50,000
Are you a Mobile Commercial Gas looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for an emerging Maintenance company?
An exciting opportunity to join a growing Gas / Building Services company based across parts of Central London and the M25.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a range of commercial and industrial contracts based in parts of London and the M25/ South East. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of commercial and industrial boilers and draught burners.
The company services a range of clients including light commercial, Offices, Schools, Hospitals, Apartments (District heating), Factories and industrial units.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Commercial gas engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £50,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
The successful candidate will be GasSafe commercial gas qualified with COCN1 or CODNCO1 as a minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential including Gas and Air conditioning in particular. Experience or qualifications in other disciplines is essential such as electrical, mechanical, or Air conditioning. Experience in Oil, LPG, and Biomass tickets would be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have experience in boilers, burners, and boosters as well as steam systems.Requirements
- Commercial GasSafe qualifications, COCN1/CODNCO1 minimum
- Good commercial gas maintenance knowledge
- Electrical knowledge
- Extensive experience working within commercial environments
- Commercial/industrial engineer
- Solid knowledge on forced draught burners and commercial systems
- Commissioning experience
- Electrical knowledge
- Steam knowledge (BOAS a big bonus)
- Willing to travel/work away if necessary
- Install/service/breakdown knowledge
- Experience in industrial sites ie steam boiler rooms, process plant etc
- Basic Salary of up to £50,000
- 23 Days Holiday,
- Company Van & Fuel Card, Credit Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to ove away from the large companies and be part of an growing business who value and look after their staff.
Please send your CV today to Dan Barber on firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information