Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider- Central London & M25 - £37,000
Are you a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based in the heart of London has arisen!
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an ever-growing SME based across Central London & M25. Carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance, the successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary in the region of £37,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- Basic Salary of up to £37,000
- Monday – Friday:
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
Client FacingPlease reply with a recent copy of your CV to Ben Joselyn
at Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information