Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - Croydon - up to £36,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based mainly in Croydon but also stretching into parts of Central London, Kent and Surrey has arisen.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance across. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £36,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- Basic Salary of up to £36,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call
0203 583 3099 for more Information