Mobile Engineer - FM Service Provider – Epsom, Surrey - £36,540 per annum
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
A Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated across multiple Sites in Surrey. The successful candidate will be M&E qualified with a proven track record as a Mobile Engineer within Commercial Maintenance. He or she will be responsible for a large number of Healthcare sites across Surrey. The successful candidate will come from a technical background and will have experience in commercial maintenance (Hard services/PPM/reactive maintenance). In return, the company is offering a competitive package paying up to £35,540 + van and fuel card & package.Key duties & responsibilities
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £36,540
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van and fuel card
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Toby Filtness on firstname.lastname@example.org