Milton Keynes, UK - Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – Milton Keynes - up to £35,000 + Package
Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – Milton Keynes - up to £35,000 + Package Apply Now
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across parts of Milton Keynes.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a commercial office and retail contract based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £35,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
· Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
· Emergency lighting tests
· Control Panels
· Changing Ballast
· BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
· Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
· Maintain and update Logbooks
Hours of Work & Package Information
· Basic Salary of up to £35,000
· 1 in 4 Call Out Rota
· Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Company Van & Fuel Card
· Tablet & Work Phone Provided
· Full company uniform
· Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
· City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
· Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
· Good communication skills
· Client Facing