Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider- South East London - Up to £34,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across South East London.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in London. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £34,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Basic Salary of up to £34,000
- 1 in 4 Call Out Rota - £105 per week standby allowance
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Ben
on 0203 583 3099
for more Information