Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer - London & M25 - £38,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Electrical Maintenance engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London.
The company pride themselves on being a privately owned business where your opinion is valued and your voice heard. You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London and surrounding areas on a range of commercial contracts including Hotels, Retail units. Motorway services and pubs.
You will be responsible for all commercial Electrical & Mechanical maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.Requirements
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installation or Equivalent
- 17th Edition (Desirable)
- 2391 or 2394/2395 (Desirable)
- Good all round commercial maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally additional mechanical / ac qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Bonus Between 2-5% Based on Company Performance
- Annual Salary review
- Death in service insurance
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Sales Lead commission
- Company Vehicle (Built in Sat Nav & Air Con) with Fuel card and Expense Float
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Overtime after 40 Hours (1.5x Normal Rate, 2 x Overnight &bank Holidays)
- Plenty of Overtime available
- Call out 1 in 5
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical - Service / maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on Emergency light, Fire alarms, Water treatment, HVAC plant, Fault finding, Small installations
- Mechanical / Hvac Knowledge.
- Extensive building services knowledge
Please send your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org avoid missing the opportunity