Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – Sussex - up to £36,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across parts of Sussex in Crawley, Horley, Brighton, Worthing.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail and commercial office contract based in Sussex. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £36,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £36,000
- 1 in 4 Call Out Rota
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Toby Filtness on email@example.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information