Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Tester – FM Service Provider – Hampshire - Up to £36,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Tester looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building services company based across parts of Hampshire and the M3/ A3 Region. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Tester to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across various retail contracts in Hampshire and the M3/ A3 Region and within a commutable distance of Portsmouth, Southampton and Bournemouth. The successful candidates will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Tester currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £36,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Attend sites to carry out compliance related tasks such as emergency light tests and testing and inspecting periodic inspections
- Attend sites to carry out remedial works following EICR condition reports
- Log all details of jobs on hand held device applications for further action
- Demonstrate knowledge and make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
- Ability to work independently performing fault analyses and repair of various faults and issues on site reporting details on further works required
- Ability to communicate to clients and colleagues providing technical support where required
- Support the team to ensure all works are carried out safely and according to regulations
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety
- Basic Salary of Up to £36,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Travel Time - Door to Door (Minus 30 minutes each Way)
- Full company uniform
- Career progression
- Pension, company
- Power tools provided
- Overtime opportunities (Potential to add between £10-15K in OT)
- To hold minimum NVQ level 3 or higher
- 17th Edition essential, 18th preferable
- Testing & Installing experience & qualification essential
- CSCS card desirable but not essential
- Experience in reactive and small project maintenance
- Team player, cooperative, interested in further development
- Able to work at heights.
- Ability to report clear and concise information
- Have an in-depth understand of the applicable trade along with a proven track record and ability to overcome
all natures of repair within that skillset
- Literate in operating iPhone/iPad and android devices
- Full driving licence
- Ideally be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified however not essential as training provided
Please send your CV to Dan Barber on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more information