Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer with T&I - London - £40-44,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation and bring in a specialised Commercial Maintenance engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients across London.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering Greater London Commercial sites including Commercial offices, Residential & Healthcare settings.
You will be responsible for all building maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
The successful candidate will be NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installations as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential as this will be covering multi-tenanted commercial offices, high end residential, university and healthcare settings maintaining all landlord areas.Package
- Basic Salary of up to £44,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Weekly Pay
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- Call out 1in 6 (£100 per week)
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition
- Good maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within commercial environments
- Building services knowledge.
- Full Drivers Licence
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance including Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, Sprinkler tests, BMS, Water treatment, lighting, AHU's, FCU's, HVAC maintenance
- Maintenance on Landlord areas
- General building maintenance
- Fabric duties as and when required
Please send your CV today to avoid missing the opportunity to Dan Barber
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0203 583 3099