Mobile Electrical Maintenance / Multi-Skilled Engineer - FM Service Provider – Edinburgh - Up to £30,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a contract and bring in a specialised Commercial Electrical Maintenance / Multi-Skilled Engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients within Edinburgh and surrounding areas.
The company prides themselves on being a privately owned business where your opinion is valued and your voice heard. You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team on a range of commercial contracts including Hotels, Retail units, Commercial offices to name a few. He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric maintenance such as Emergency light tests, Fire alarm tests, Water treatment, HVAC plant, Fault finding, Small installations and HVAC to name a few.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmRequirements
Package / Benefits
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installation or Equivalent
- 18th Edition
- 2391 or 2394/2395 (Desirable)
- Good all round commercial maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environment
- Building services knowledge with ideally additional mechanical / ac qualifications but not essential.
- Able to participate in the "Call out"
- Flexible and willing to travel where required
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £30,000
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Salary review
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Sales Lead commission
- Company Vehicle (Built in Sat Nav & Air Con)
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Overtime after 40 Hours
- Plenty of Overtime available
Please send your CV today to email@example.com
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information.