Mobile Fabric Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – Kingston-upon-Thames - Up to £30,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
Are you based in Kingston?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across parts of Kingston. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in Kingston. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company is offering a competitive salary up to £30,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Painting & Decorating
- Changing locks
- Door hanging
- Basic plumbing
- Fixing furniture
- Hanging pictures
- Basic Salary of Up to £30,000
- 1 in 4 Call Out Rota - £105 per week standby allowance
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- An understanding of most fabric trades
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Toby on 0203 583 3099 for more Information