Reading, UK - Mobile Fabric Maintenance Engineer – Reading, Berkshire
Mobile Fabric Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider- Reading- up to £29,000 + Package Apply Now
Are you a Mobile Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across Reading, Berkshire.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a contract based in Reading, Berkshire. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £29,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
· Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
· Emergency lighting tests
· Control Panels
· Changing Ballast
· BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
· Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
· Maintain and update Log books
Hours of Work & Package Information
· Basic Salary of up to £29,000
· Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Company Van & Fuel Card
· Tablet & Work Phone Provided
· Full company uniform
· A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
· Good communication skills
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call Dan Barber or 0203 583 3099 for more Information