Mobile Gas Engineer - FM Service Provider - Greater London, M25 – Up to £40,000 (Depending on experience)
Are you a Mobile Gas Engineer?
Are you happy covering the Greater London and M25?
Do you enjoy a mobile role?
An exciting opportunity to join a Leading FM Service Provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile Gas Engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a portfolio of contracts within Greater London and M25. He or she will be servicing, repairing and installing gas heating systems and plumbing works at various domestic and commercial properties in the Greater London area.
Applicants should have ACS Commercial/Domestic qualifications with relevant commercial/domestic experience. The applicant must have a good all-round knowledge and understanding of HVAC plant and would be expected to assist with various reactive and PPM tasks, as well as core combustion skills.Hours of work
Monday to Friday (08:00am to 17:00pm)Key duties & Responsibilities
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Complete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company procedures
- Maintain accurate records of works done and expenditure, using this information to report to the Supervisor as required.
- Liaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e., labour planning and ordering of materials.
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.
- Take ownership of the client’s needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationship.
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required.
- To form part of the outside of normal working hours call Rota.
- Coordinate and manage all subcontractors’ activities relating to works undertaken.
- Method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
Package / Benefits
- Excellent gas knowledge complete with an industry recognised qualification
- Gas Elements: COCN1 or CODNCO1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CORT1, ICPN1, TPC1A, CCN1 or COCDN1, CENWAT, CPA1
- Undertake the servicing, repairing and maintenance of gas heating systems.
- Good all-round knowledge of heating systems fixed electrical systems & controls/BMS.
- Repairs and remedial work as directed, like plumbing and carpentry.
- Carry out installation operation maintenance and repairs of plant and equipment.
- Basic Salary circa of up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- 21 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle with Fuel card
- Full company uniform
- Annual Company Conference
- Plenty of Overtime available
Please send your CV today to Toby Filtness
on email@example.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information.