Mobile Maintenance Electrician - M&E / FM Service Provider - London / M25 - Temp to Perm - Up to £18.00 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for an M&E / FM service provider based in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Electrician to carry out planned and reactive maintenance across a number of commercial, healthcare and retails properties within London / M25. The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with C&G, 17th or 18th Edition and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally gained through working in a mobile position. This is a temporary to permanent position and the company are offering a competitive rate paying up to £18.00 per hour based on experience.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday (40 hours)
08:00am to 17:00pm
Key responsibilities & Duties
- Emergency Lighting testing
- Emergency Lighting repairs
- Mechanical callouts i.e. pump changes, leaks
- Electrical callouts – Light fittings changes etc.
- General M&E / PPM
- Liaise with clients on site
- Liaise with helpdesk regarding job queries, ordering parts/materials
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Driving License (A company van is provided)
- Previous experience working in a mobile position
- Able to start at short notice/immediately
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!