Mobile Maintenance Electrician - FM / Property Company - Commercial / Residential Buildings - Kent, Sussex, Essex & London - Up to £38.000
Are you a mobile engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want a role covering Kent, Sussex, Essex & London?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established property company situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for Mobile Maintenance Electrician to cover a number of sites in Kent, Sussex, Essex & London. The successful candidate will have a proven track record on commercial /residential building maintenance with an all round understanding of most M&E/Fabric plant. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £38,000, a company vehicle and a mobile phone.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
Call out 1-4
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working in residential properties
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Experience with gate entries / access control etc
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!