Mobile Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Buildings - West London (Slough, Uxbridge & Reading) - Up to £40,000
Are you a mobile engineer looking for a fresh challenge?
Do you want a role covering Slough, Uxbridge & Reading?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for Mobile Maintenance Electrician to cover a number of sites including in Slough, Uxbridge and Reading. The successful candidate will have a proven track record on commercial building maintenance with an all round understanding of most M&E/Fabric plant. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance. In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £40,000, a company vehicle, mobile phone, fuel card and parking by phone or ringo company account.
He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following.
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Pumps, motors
- Water Treatment
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working in a mobile role
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Able to start at short notice
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!