Mobile Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider – London & M25 - up to £38,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based across parts of Central London & M25.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Electrical/Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a retail contract based in Central London & M25. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Log books
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- 1 in 4 Call Out Rota - £75 per week standby allowance
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Electrically or Mechanically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th/18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
If you are interested in the position then please send your Cv to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com