Mobile Maintenance Engineer - London & M25 - £36-38,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation and bring in a specialised Commercial Maintenance engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients across London working on Commercial offices & High End Residential properties.
You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering Greater London Commercial sites on behalf of a leading managing agent. Occasional cover in other areas may be required. You will be responsible for all building maintenance and general building services and will be working Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
The successful candidate will be NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical Installations as minimum. Extensive experience in commercial building maintenance is essential as this will be covering multi-tenanted commercial offices and shopping centres maintaining all landlord areas.Package
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full company uniform
- Stakeholder Pension
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Excellent training scheme in place
- Call out 1in 10 (£100 per week)
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 Electrical or Mechanical
- 17th Edition
- Good maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within commercial environments
- Building services knowledge.
- Full Drivers Licence
- PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance including Emergency lighting, Fire alarms, Sprinkler tests, BMS, Water treatment, lighting, AHU's, FCU's, HVAC maintenance
- Maintenance on Landlord areas
- General building maintenance
- Fabric duties as and when required
- Assisting with Mobilisation of new contracts
- Quoting extra works and delivering project works.
Please send your CV today to avoid missing the opportunity or call Dan Barber
on 0203 583 3099