Mobile Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider - South East England - £35,000 + Van & Package
Are you a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you tired of working in Central London?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider working in a mobile
position across the South East of England. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance and will be working closely with the Supervisor to take a lead over junior engineers and be technical support to the wider team.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. The area covered is a large patch and will ranges from Southampton in the South and Ipswich in the North East, Gillingham in the East and a site in North London so you will be required to travel.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary in the region of £35,000 plus a van & fuel card and an excellent package.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Water Treatment
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- Van + Fuel Card provided
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Call out rota
- Standby rota
- Enrolment in company pension scheme
- Health Care – On competition of probation
- Full company uniform
- Recognised trade qualification - City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate - Emails and Excel Skills required
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information and ask for Dan.