Mobile Maintenance Engineer x 4 – FM Service Provider – London & M25 - Up to £34,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building services company based across parts of London & m25 Regions. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across various retail contracts in London and the m25. The successful candidates will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £34,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- General Building Maintenance
- HVAC Maintenance
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire alarm checks
- Sprinkler Checks
- Water treatment - Tap Temps
- Filter changes
- Pat Testing
- Basic Salary of Up to £34,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Career progression
- Pension, company
- Power tools provided
- Overtime opportunities (Potential to add between £10-15K in OT)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Qualified in a Engineering Discipline (Elec / Mech / AC)
- An understanding of most trades
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Dan Barber on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more information