Mobile Mechanical Plumber - Up to £34,000 - London & M25
Are you a Mobile Mechanical Plumber looking for a new challenge?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across Greater London and M25 has arisen.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Mechanical Plumber to be based in Greater London carrying out planned and reactive commercial building maintenance across a commercial council contract. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of servicing, repairing, and installing heating systems and plumbing works at various domestic and commercial properties Greater London area.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Mechanical Plumber currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary in the region of up to £34,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Maintain and update Logbooks
- Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive maintenance regimes
- Changing taps/washers
- Install and replace hot water cylinders, pipework, Boilers, Temperature check the repair and servicing of mechanical & electrical (M&E) equipment, PPM & reactive.
- Managing priorities within contract constraints.
- Working within a multi-disciplinary team to achieve set goals.
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours.
- Providing information for the pricing of M&E works where applicable, for minor projects and maintenance.
- Basic Salary of up to £34,000
- Monday – Friday:
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Full company uniform
- Competitive Pension Package
- Qualified to City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 (recognised trade qualification).
- Qualified to work with Central heating, Water heaters, pipe work, Unvented hot water, HVAC systems
- Pipefitting up to 6 inches.
- Welding (Desirable).
- Evidence of continually developing professional knowledge.
- Full clean driving license.
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Dan Barber
at Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call me on 0203 583 3099 for more Information