Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer – FM Service Provider- London & M25- up to £38,000
Are you a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer looking for a new role?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across Central London, the M25 and surrounding areas has arisen. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer looking to be based across Central London & the M25 carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance across a high-end residential and local authority contract.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV';s and VRF's, AHU's,
- FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Water Treatment
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- Monday – Friday:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Full company uniform
- Competitive Pension Package
- Electrically qualified - City &Guilds Level 2& 3 or NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or 0203 583 3099 for more Information