Mobile Plumber – FM Service Provider – London - Up to £36,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Plumber looking for a new challenge?
Would you like further training in Drainage?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM Service Provider situated in London. The company is looking to expand their operation and bring in a Mobile Plumber to service the existing portfolio of clients across London /SE working on Commercial offices & High-End Residential properties. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in Plumbing and commercial building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £36,000 based on qualifications and experience, overtime, further training and career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of work
- Confident in all aspects of first fix and second fix plumbing
- Experience and confidence in fault finding and locating and resolving leaks
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Pick up on remedial works
- Attend call outs and complete works effectively and on time
- Fill out job sheets with a call out the description, time taken and materials used
- Carry out remedial works
- Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmIMPORTANT
- Flexible with working hours, only the role will involve evening/night work depending on the needs of the customer
* Overtime paid after 40 hours completed.Requirements
- A proven track record in commercial Plumbing/ drainage experience.
- Level 2 NVQ plumbing or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driving License
- Participation in out of hours call out rota required.
- High-Pressure Jetting works experience
- Sump Pump and Pit maintenance experience
- Drainage experience
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call Dean White
on 0203 583 3099
for more information.