Mobile Plumber x 4 – FM Service Provider – London & M25 - Up to £34,000 + Package
Are you a Mobile Plumber looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building services company based across parts of London & m25 Regions. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Plumber to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across various retail contracts in London and the m25. The successful candidates will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Plumber currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £34,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Confident in all aspects of first fix and second fix plumbing
- Experience and confident in fault finding and locating and resolving leaks
- High degree of quality awareness - Structured approach to problem solving
- Experience in reactive and small project maintenance desirable
- Team player, cooperative, interested in further development
- Working on Plumbing / heating systems
- Unvented Systems
- Basic Salary of Up to £34,000
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Van & Fuel Card
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- Career progression
- Pension, company
- Power tools provided
- Overtime opportunities (Potential to add between £10-15K in OT)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Level 2 Plumbing
- Unvented Ticket
- CSCS card desirable but not essential
- An understanding of most trades
- Good communication skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Excellent customer service skills
Please send your CV to Dan Barber on Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com for more information