Mobile Pump Maintenance Engineer - London & M25 - £35,000
Exciting role to join a growing maintenance provider who is looking to expand their operation due to the acquisition of a pump division and bring in a specialist pump Maintenance engineer to supply this service to the existing portfolio of clients in London and South East .
The company pride themselves on being a privately owned business where your opinion is valued and your voice heard. You will be joining their current mobile maintenance team and covering London and surrounding areas on a range of commercial contracts including Hotels, Retail units
This would be someone with experience of servicing external submersible pump sets, installed internal fixed equipment and the occasional pump installation, normally replacement of existing, along with servicing of cold water booster sets and pressurisation units.Hours of Work
Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.Requirements
- Confined Spaces would Desirable
- Pump Maintenance Experience
- Good all round commercial maintenance knowledge
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Building services knowledge with ideally additional mechanical / ac qualifications but not essential.
- Full Drivers Licence
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Annual Salary review
- Company Vehicle (Built in Sat Nav & Air Con) with Fuel card and Expense Float
- Full company uniform
- Overtime after 40 Hours (1.5x Normal Rate, 2 x Overnight & bank Holidays)
- Plenty of Overtime available
- Pump PPM & Reactive maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical - Service / maintenance
- Mechanical / Hvac Knowledge.
- Extensive building services / pump knowledge
Please send your CV today to email@example.com avoid missing the opportunity