Multi-Skilled Engineer – FM Service Provider- Chelsea / Waterloo - up to £38,000
Are you a Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer looking for a new role?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established FM service provider based across two sites at Chelsea and Waterloo arisen. CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer looking to be based in a static position covering two sites, one in Chelsea and one in Waterloo.
The successful engineer will be carrying out planned and reactive building maintenance and will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression. In return the company are offering a competitive salary up to £38,000 with a potential route into further career progression.Key duties & Responsibilities
Package Details & Hours of Work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Control Panels
- Changing Ballast
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & cold)
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service / maintenance
- Service and maintenance on split systems, VRV's, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's,
- Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Maintain and update Log books
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- Water Treatment
- Basic Salary of up to £38,000
- Monday – Friday:
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Call Out Rota – 1 in 7 after 6 months
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Full company uniform
- Competitive Pension Package
- Electrically qualified - City & Guilds Level 2& 3 or NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please reply with a recent copy of your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information