Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - Battersea - Up to £40,000 per annum
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM service provider situated in Battersea, South West London. I am currently recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to be based in a static role in South West London (Battersea).
The successful candidate will be a full qualified Maintenance Electrician / Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with C&G / NVQ level 2 & 3 and a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance in a team of 2 on a exclusive estate that is a mixture of Commerical offices, retail and high end residential and responsible for all the landlord services. Working with the maintenance team on site, you will be required have an understanding/hands on experience of the below. In return the company are offering a competitive salary, overtime and career progression.
Hours of work
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast's, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting & Fire Alarm Test's
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- Pumps, Motors
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, changing taps, seals etc
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
- Escort sub contractors
Monday to Friday (40 hour week / Overtime available at weekends)
08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- 26 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Excellent Benefits package - Including High Street Discounts
- Internal and External Training Courses including HV, Water treatment etc
- Genuine career progression to Supervisor & Contract Manager as the contract grows
- Electrically or mechanically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- HV would be an advantage as there is HV on site.
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Able to participate in the site "Call out" rota
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!