Shift Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - Nights Only Shift - Central London (Green Park) - £38,000
Are you electrically qualified?
Are you looking for a night's only role?
Are you happy to work in Central London?
If yes, then read on...…
Exciting opportunity to work for a leading FM Service provider situated in Central London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a commercial office located a short walk from Green Park station. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance, ideally within a critical site (i.e. Bank, Data centre, Blue chip office etc). Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance to the following. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £38,000, further training, overtime and career progression.
Hours of work
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
Monday to Thursday (4 nights)
21:00pm to 07:00amPackage
- £38,000 Basic Salary
- 20 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2 & 3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
- Knowledge of UPS / Generators / Power Distribution
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Toby Filtness for more Information!