Resident M&E Maintenance Engineer - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building - North London (Euston) - Temp to Perm - Up to £45,000
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?Are you immediately available?
Do you have experience working as a Resident Maintenance M&E Engineer?
Are you happy to work on your own with support when required?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently recruiting for a Resident Maintenance Electrician or Mechanical Engineer to be based in a commercial building in North London (Near Euston). The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically biased (C&G, NVQ, 17/18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally within a small team or working on your own). As the Resident Engineer on site, you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric maintenance issues, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager and mobile team if you require assistance/support. This is temporary to permanent position, which will initially start on a temporary basis (weekly timesheet / paid weekly) with a view to being considered for the full time roles which pays an up to £45,000 a year.
Working as the Resident M&E Maintenance Engineer on site, He or she will be required to carry out the following duties;
Hours of work
- Carry out all aspects of M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Emergency lighting tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e. Hot & Colds)
- Escort / organise sub contractors
- Attend client meetings if required
- Ensure site log books are kept up to date
Monday to Friday
08:00am to 17:00pmPackage
- Up to £45,000 (Hourly rate based on the Salary)
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Overtime available
- Company pension
- Further training and career progression
High Desirable (Not essential)
- The successful candidate will be fully qualified in Electrical Engineering (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 & 3 or Equivalent, Apprentice trained) or Mechanically qualified (NVQ etc)
- Proven track record in commercial building maintenance ideally within a corporate environment.
- An all-around knowledge of the following M&E plant/fabric would be highly desirable; Electrical fault-finding, BMS systems, Air Conditioning (FCU/AHU), HVAC, Plumbing, Lighting, Small installation, Emergency lighting tests, Fire Alarm tests, Chillers, Water treatment etc.
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
- Able to start at short notice
- Previous experience working as a Resident Engineer (i.e Covering a site on your own)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com
or call 0203 583 3099
and ask for Tom Cheek
for more Information!