Resident Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - Central London (Chancery Lane) - Up to £42,000
Do you have commercial building maintenance experience?
Do you have Electrical & mechanical experience?
Are you happy to look after a site on your own?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Resident Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located a short walk from Chancery tube station. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally working on your own) with an understanding of HVAC systems. As the Resident Engineer on site, you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric/HVAC maintenance issues with this Landlord contract, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager and mobile team if you require assistance/support. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £42,000, overtime available, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
* Due to the nature of the client’s business, essential maintenance may need to be carried outside of normal hours and therefore a flexible approach to work is essential.Key duties & Responsibilities
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Operate all systems within the buildings effectively.
- To undertake electrical and mechanical repairs, maintenance tasks and minor installations.
- To undertake minor building fabric activities and repairs including but not limited to minor plumbing tasks, minor decoration works, ironmongery adjustments etc.
- To act as the main point of contact for the building manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Understanding of HVAC systems including, AHU/FCU's, BMS
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working as a Resident Engineer (i.e Covering a site on your own) - Highly desirable
Please send your CV to Toby Filtness
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information