Resident Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - London (Piccadilly) - £36,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in West London. My client is looking for a Resident Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building in Central London (Piccadilly). The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally working on your own). As the Resident Engineer on site, you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric maintenance issues, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager and mobile team if you require assistance/support. In return the company is offering a salary of £36,000, overtime, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- Completes PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment such as: FCUs – (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls) AHUs, Pumps, Motors, Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems, Control Valves), Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs) L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
- To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule when covering engineers.
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 17th or 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience working as a Resident Engineer (i.e Covering a site on your own) Highly desirable but not essential
If you are interested in the position then please send your CV to Dan Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more information