Resident Maintenance Electrician - FM Service Provider - Commercial Office - Mayfair, London - Up to £42,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in London. CBW are currently looking for a Resident Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial building located in Mayfair, London. The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally working on your own) with a strong understanding of HVAC systems. As the Resident Engineer on site, you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric/HVAC maintenance issues with this Landlord contract, however you will have the support of the Contract Manager and mobile team if you require assistance/support. In return the company is offering a salary of up to £40,000, overtime available, further training and career progression.Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pmKey duties & Responsibilities
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
- Operate all systems within the buildings effectively.
- To undertake electrical and mechanical repairs, maintenance tasks and minor installations.
- To undertake minor building fabric activities and repairs including but not limited to minor plumbing tasks, minor decoration works, ironmongery adjustments etc.
- To act as the main point of contact for the building manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2&3
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Understanding of HVAC systems including, AHU/FCU's, AC Controllers, VRV's, BMS
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Happy to work alone
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working as a Resident Engineer (i.e Covering a site on your own)
Please send your CV to Dan Barber
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information