Security Systems Engineer – National Security Systems Company - Bedfordshire & London – up to £35,000
Exciting opportunity to work for an established Security company based in Bedfordshire. We are currently recruiting for a systems engineer to work for a company based in Bedfordshire but to be based and support the existing team in Bedfordshire and Central London and surrounding areas but may be asked to travel on a national basis from time to time.
Reporting into the management team, He or she will be required to carry out reactive repair, installation and maintenance on CCTV, Access Control and IP Systems, ensuring that all works are carried out in accordance with the ‘Health and Safety at Work Act’ and to Industry Standard.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary paying up to £35,000 based on experience, a company mobile and company mobile.Hours of work & Salary
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Salary up to £35,000
- Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm
- Travel & Overtime Paid
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- The reactive and preventative maintenance of electronic CCTV, access control and IP security.
- The installation of electronic CCTV, access control and IP security.
- The responsibility for delivering customer orders.
- Provision of information on progress of work orders.
- Completion of audit paperwork/job sheets.
- Taking an active part in the on-call system.
- Adherence to all current company policy and procedures.
- Maintaining/developing good relations with clients and colleagues.
- Experience in the following systems would be advantageous:
- CCTV, Analogue & IP: Hanwha, Hikvision, Pelco, Cathexis, Prime
- Intruder: Texecom and Galaxy
- Access Control: Paxton, Inner Range, Northern, ACT
- Biometrics: Suprema & Levo
- Intercom: Videx, BPT, Bell
- Gates & Barriers: BFT, FAAC
- A background in commercial installation and fault finding
- Have good communications skills
- Be self-motivated
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to pass DBS / CRB Clearance
- An accreditation with ADSA, CAMEsafe, Tynetec or CAI (High desirable)
Please send your CV to Info@cbwstaffingsolutions.com or call 0203 583 3099 for more Information!