Shift Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider - London (Zones 1&2) - Up to £40k + Zones 1&2 Travel card
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a shift role?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
Exciting opportunity to work for a privately run FM service provider situated in London. CBW is currently looking for X2 Shift Air Conditioning Engineers to cover 5 commercial buildings located in London (Zones 1&2). The successful candidates will be fully qualified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer (C&G, NVQ, GAS) and will have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This is a Foot Mobile position and he or she will be required to carry out PPM/Reactive/Service and breakdown maintenance to HVAC/AC mechanical and general general building maintenance plant. In return the company is offering a competitive salary paying up to £40,000 based on experience/qualifications, overtime and further training.Hours of work
Shift Pattern: 4on 4off, 6on 6off (Days only)
Hours: 07:00am to 19:00pmRequirements
- NVQ Level 2 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Minimum)
- NVQ Level 3 Refrigeration & Air conditioning (Desired but not essential)
- Fgas 2079 Cat 1 (Essential)
- Good Air conditioning maintenance knowledge
- An understanding of HVAC, AHU/FCU, Splits, Chillers
- Extensive experience working within a commercial environments
- Any additional trade qualifications (Mechanical, L8 etc)
- Happy to work on a "Foot Mobile" basis
Please send your CV to Tom Cheek
or call 0203 583 3099
for more Information